Hey there from BULLS eBIKES!

Great stuff- Contacted Bulls who directed me to Small Planet in Longmont, Colorado. Small Planet rented me a
E-STREAM EVO FS 3 27.5 PLUS. After riding a one trail ride, I sold my Spec. Turbo Levo FSR (also an awesome bike) the next day and bought the Bulls. The Bulls just feels perfect (software?) and will go all day (Spec is a half-day bike).
One of my friends said the only problem with ebikes is - "you need two". I know what he means. He meant one for you and one for someone to ride along with you.
When will Bulls offer a full suspension mtn bike for my athletic wife's 5'2" body type? She'll need an xs frame with low standover and short length frame.
I just got an FS 3 27.5+, too - it's reaffirming to know you prefer it to the Specialized with same motor. Seems like Brose allows mfrs some leeway in customizing the motor's tuning.
I own a couple others so friends can join me - someday they'll own their own, I'm sure... Hope you find the right eMTB for the wife!

Great stuff- Contacted Bulls who directed me to Small Planet in Longmont, Colorado. Small Planet rented me a
E-STREAM EVO FS 3 27.5 PLUS. After riding a one trail ride, I sold my Spec. Turbo Levo FSR (also an awesome bike) the next day and bought the Bulls. The Bulls just feels perfect (software?) and will go all day (Spec is a half-day bike).

One of my friends said the only problem with ebikes is - "you need two". I know what he means. He meant one for you and one for someone to ride along with you.

When will Bulls offer a full suspension mtn bike for my athletic wife's 5'2" body type? She'll need an xs frame with low standover and short length frame.

Edward-
Wow, sold a Levo for a Bulls, that is incredible and something to consider when trying to choose. I wish I could find a dealer nearby that would RENT these awesome bikes before pulling the trigger on a purchase. Good for you and enjoy your new bike!o_O

hey @bob armani we're not sure on the Carbons yet. We have several people asking about them.
We're working on the Chicago area as we'll be there in August for the Electric Bike Expo tour. Let us know if you have a favorite shops we should check out.
If you can provide a link to some of the feedback you're referring to on the EVO FS 27.5 seatpost, I'll look into it. The Brose motors are definitely on par with Bosch and Yamaha. Many even prefer them for their smooth delivery and silent power. For some who are used to Yamaha and Bosch, they may take some getting used to as the respond best to consistent cadence and torque. They may also seem to assist less in lower settings than higher, but again this is likely due to rider cadence.
We don't have any plans at this point (that I'm aware of) to partner with Yamaha, but stay tuned for new partnerships in 2018.

Thanks Adam for the updates. Perhaps Kozy Cyclery Megastore in Chicago on Milwaukee Ave. would be a candidate. They have a lot of models but no Bulls!
Can you please keep us posted on any nibbles you get from local dealers here so we can go check them out? That would be great! I heard they changed the date for the Expo here to June 23rd thru 25th. Not sure where it will be at this point. Would love to attend and meet with you Adam! Thanks!:)

hey @bob armani we're not sure on the Carbons yet. We have several people asking about them.
We're working on the Chicago area as we'll be there in August for the Electric Bike Expo tour. Let us know if you have a favorite shops we should check out.
If you can provide a link to some of the feedback you're referring to on the EVO FS 27.5 seatpost, I'll look into it. The Brose motors are definitely on par with Bosch and Yamaha. Many even prefer them for their smooth delivery and silent power. For some who are used to Yamaha and Bosch, they may take some getting used to as the respond best to consistent cadence and torque. They may also seem to assist less in lower settings than higher, but again this is likely due to rider cadence.
We don't have any plans at this point (that I'm aware of) to partner with Yamaha, but stay tuned for new partnerships in 2018.

Hi Adam-Just a FYI- I received confirmation from Pete Prebus @ EBR that the Ebike expo will be her in June, however the location has not been announced as of this writing.

Hi Everyone! I'm Adam, a member of team BULLS eBIKES. I'm loving hearing everyone's feedback, experiences and questions. Even if it's negative, it helps us improve. Feel free to tag me and hit me up for any questions about the bikes and locations. If you have requests for new locations, let me know. We're always looking for great dealers to partner with and ultimately our job is to serve you together!

Thanks @Court for putting this review site and forum together. Keep up the great work!

Adam
Aloha Adam, Thanks for your time in answering questions. Interested in the EVO FS 3 29er, noticed the frame shock design is different than the 27.5 Bikes, guessing this is due to the geometry of a 29'er frame. Could you provide any more info on the two FS designs and how the ride may/may not differ between the two? MAHALO.

Have had my E-Stream EVO/FS 3 29 for about a month now and am loving it and still learning. One thing that I'm trying to find out more about is if there is a better controller. The controller on my bike only shows the speed and the power level I am using. I would like a more information on the power that I am using and more importantly, detail of how much power I have left. (I have a ride that has a large hill at the end and I want to know whether I have enough power at the end or do I have to get of and walk) A display of average speed, distance traveled, total distance etc would help. (yes I am a bit of a control freak) There are add-ons which capture a lot of that information but none are integrated with the bikes power system.

Does Bulls have any other power displays/controllers ??

Short answer on that question is I believe a no. The best large corporation bike I've seen that has a display like that is my haibike sduro Yamaha, has a nice power meter that always shows the motor output on a scale. I appreciate the simplicity of the bulls display, but it would be nice to have some more data, or the simple display plus a Bluetooth app connection for more info. Still the best ebike I've owned!

That was going to be my next question. What is the best GPS app that can record speed, distance, cumulative total distance, I've been trialing a few but the last one "Bike Computer" didn't have a cumulative distance facility and drained the cellphone battery in an hour-n-a-quarter. The Power Controller has a mini USB port, can that port be used to keep the cellphone battery topped up ??

Yes you can use that to power your phone I think, just need the right cable.

I use ride with gps on my phone. It is fairly detailed even on the free version, gives you lots of stats about your ride.

I actually ended up buying a Samsung gear fit 2 though, built in gps and can track my rides, gives mile splits, speed, heart rate and I don't even need to have my phone with me. A used one was about eighty bucks on eBay.

Hi Everyone! I'm Adam, a member of team BULLS eBIKES. I'm loving hearing everyone's feedback, experiences and questions. Even if it's negative, it helps us improve. Feel free to tag me and hit me up for any questions about the bikes and locations. If you have requests for new locations, let me know. We're always looking for great dealers to partner with and ultimately our job is to serve you together!

Thanks @Court for putting this review site and forum together. Keep up the great work!

Adam
Hi Adam-The bike expo is coming to Chicagoland right in my backyard (nearby). Hope to see you there and get to ride the bikes of my dreams!!:D:p

Tour Stop 3: 2017 Electric Bike Expo – Chicagoland

June 23-25, 2017

Hours: Friday 3pm – 7pm; Saturday 9am-6pm; Sunday 10am-5pm

Lincolnwood Town Center, 333 Touhy Ave., Lincolnwood IL 60712

Hey adam, Having problems with my evo3 29er, the shop has had it for 4+ weeks the motor has an issue, and they said they are not getting any where with you guys. there starting to work bmz now and starting to make some headway, but i sure could not recommend your service. The bike is at the dealer i bought it from, he is no longer selling bulls bike because of these kind of problems. People are starting to sell your bike online pricing very low, but what kind of product support will they get

Hey adam, Having problems with my evo3 29er, the shop has had it for 4+ weeks the motor has an issue, and they said they are not getting any where with you guys. there starting to work bmz now and starting to make some headway, but i sure could not recommend your service. The bike is at the dealer i bought it from, he is no longer selling bulls bike because of these kind of problems. People are starting to sell your bike online pricing very low, but what kind of product support will they get
Uuuuhhhhh, he is prolly on one of those 5 week vacations- like they do in Europe.

Or a billion light years from his original introduction that started this thread!
But, like my t.v. Show idea- 120minutes- There is likely another side of this story.................
I used to follow Stromer forum pretty close- I did and do dig their bikes and will always root for their success.
It always blew my mind why someone at Stromer would not jump in and defend against some serious- sale losing- smack talk, that I personally knew to be untrue and chimed in more than once in there defense.
The one that really is memorable is the "ST2 Pulsing thing". That post was really harsh with more than just the poster convincing each other that was an inherent trait of the bike, meanwhile not long before that- Joel from Stromer was defending the Omni concerning connectivity right on same forum. How someone from Stromer would chime in on that and not a peep during the pulsing thing just left me scratching my head.
These forums are a trip. I've learned so much and seen first hand how different people handle things-
I think everyone already knows this- but how lucky we all are to have this forum. It's awesome!!!!!

Check out their 42 minute 2018 interbike extravaganza! Impressive as hell. Then flip over here and see Galloways pleas for help from factory rep on biggest forum in biggest ebike market go unanswered. Somebody is gonna get yelled at with a German accent pretty soon I suspect. Galloways unanswered post should easily offset that 42 minute bulls 2018 video- in my mind anyway.

Thanks fxr3 for the tip to see the new Bulls 2018 impressive lineup superb ! another wonderful view into the ebike world. Euro-bike missed out on seeing these Bulls offerings. From what I hear.

Thanks fxr3 for the tip to see the new Bulls 2018 impressive lineup superb ! another wonderful view into the ebike world. Euro-bike missed out on seeing these Bulls offerings. From what I hear.

I believe Bulls put on their own event at the same time as Euro-bike - goes to show just how much bigger e-bikes are over in Europe!

My point was missed. All good at the trade show in Europe, but across the pond, there are hundreds of millions potential sales- some reading this thread of dissatisfaction and lack of support. Weird

Check out their 42 minute 2018 interbike extravaganza! Impressive as hell. Then flip over here and see Galloways pleas for help from factory rep on biggest forum in biggest ebike market go unanswered...

I've had a similar thought with some of the videos from particularly non-USA companies. Seems like they never address their dealer networks, customer service strategies etc. As much as I want to know about the bikes, I also want to know about their dealer network and/or sales/order strategy and customer service. I mean, if you're a small company coming over here from Germany, what's your short term and long term plan for building your brand and how are you going to take care of your customers? Bulls has some models I am interested in but from all I have read in this forum I'm left with an impression that there might be quality and service problems. There certainly aren't any dealers in my area.

And following on the social media representation theme: I was also wondering why these companies don't do a lot more to protect their brands and market their products using social media. Often I see their websites with pictures and specs but no videos for example. If I were running one of these outfits I'd have in-depth product videos for all of my models. I'd have a big social media presence. I'd have a mobile van to cart bikes around to public locations, particularly where I lacked dealers, to introduce the bikes and offer test rides (and make videos) ... I can think of a number of things I don't see some of these companies doing very much of...

I've had a similar thought with some of the videos from particularly non-USA companies. Seems like they never address their dealer networks, customer service strategies etc. As much as I want to know about the bikes, I also want to know about their dealer network and/or sales/order strategy and customer service. I mean, if you're a small company coming over here from Germany, what's your short term and long term plan for building your brand and how are you going to take care of your customers? Bulls has some models I am interested in but from all I have read in this forum I'm left with an impression that there might be quality and service problems. There certainly aren't any dealers in my area.

And following on the social media representation theme: I was also wondering why these companies don't do a lot more to protect their brands and market their products using social media. Often I see their websites with pictures and specs but no videos for example. If I were running one of these outfits I'd have in-depth product videos for all of my models. I'd have a big social media presence. I'd have a mobile van to cart bikes around to public locations, particularly where I lacked dealers, to introduce the bikes and offer test rides (and make videos) ... I can think of a number of things I don't see some of these companies doing very much of...

Over50-
I agree with your comments. These are some great ideas and they need to invest in this dynamic to help support and market their products. I love Bulls products and design and also met the guys behind Bulls at the trade show. A great group of guys out of the California office. I have also asked some of the LBS in my area to consider carrying the brand. We have a lot to look forward to with the evolving ebikes in our local bike shops.

Back