hey guys

Josh88

Hey guys, new to the forum. I have lost my license a while back and really just havent had a need to get it back just yet. I have been looking at these bicycles for a while and ive decided i want one. I have about a 2 grand budget. Ive been looking at the juiced crosscurrent with the 10.4 mh battery. Would you guys recommend this bike? I am just worried that the 350watt motor wont be what im looking for. I am looking for snappy power. doesnt have to be super snappy, just noticeable. If not, what would be a good bike for around 2 grand? maybe up words of 2500 max. Thanks in advance. -Josh

Btw i am 5'11" and weigh about 155lbs..
The CC is a solid choice in that price range. The riding position is forward and semi aggressive. The bike is sporty and handles well. The tires make it a good pavement or hard pack bike. The display is basic no speed or trip distance info. Power delivery is smooth and very noticeable. Before buying I would advise to go test ride several diff bikes. A test ride will tell you way more about the bike.

For comparison, check out lunacycle.com's e-bike offerings. The mid drive models are designed for California's 750W standard. You;ll definitely get a snappy ride out of a Luna product.

Thanks for the replies guys. Ill definitely check out the luna products. Ive also been looking at the radrover. I love the display, the fat tires, the 750watt motor. I think this might be the one. It looks killer and the price seems right. Ill still have some money left over too.

I am located in Mass. How do you like the rover? Any cons that i am not aware of?
Both my partner & I both have radrovers. They are great fun and work well here in Calif. Works well on roads & packed trails, sand & snow. Their company is putting out a city commuter next month. While I think rad puts out a a high value, budget bike, there are many options out there now. I've purchased batteries from lunacycle and would also recommend them as a vendor.

Back