Help identifying cable setup

Celeriestix

Region
Australia
Hey there,

I've purchased a pre-built e-bike (Lekker Amsterdam GT) and it comes with a CAN Protocol M420 Bafang Motor. I need help identifying how the cables are routed:
bafang-m420-middle-motor-canbus-43v-black-silver-8719461031493-0-l.jpg

The two wires I have dangling off the handlebars are a CAN Display cable for the display and a 2Pin Red socket for the Headlight:

displej-stredoveho-motoru-bafang-mx-c18-1.jpg
julet2M_1200x1200.png

I tried looking for an EB-Bus cable that suppports both of these connections but I couldn't find anything. A 1T4-EB Bus is the closest thing and that one lacks the 2pin red connector. Any idea what cable setup the motor is using? (Sorry if it's a dumb question, I'm not very savvy and am looking to get a throttle connected)

In the past the throttle was part of the 1T4 cable, do you have one currently installed and perhaps the throttle is tucked away? Do you have break cut outs as that is part of the 1T4 as well.
The light has typically been separate in the past and you may need to do it that way. Not sure if Bafang has an all in one solution.
Have you contacted who you bought the bike from as they should know what they had built.

In the past the throttle was part of the 1T4 cable, do you have one currently installed and perhaps the throttle is tucked away? Do you have break cut outs as that is part of the 1T4 as well.
The light has typically been separate in the past and you may need to do it that way. Not sure if Bafang has an all in one solution.
Have you contacted who you bought the bike from as they should know what they had built.
I don't have brake cut outs. The only two "extra" cables I see are the display cable and headlight cable. I am thinking the throttle is tucked away too but it's going to require considerable dismantling of the frame to find out and I don't have the tools personally.

How is the display "extra"? Pretty sure you need a display.
In any case if throttle is tucked or not you'll be taking things apart

Back