Help for choosing my new Off road Ebike

Pretty much any ebike in your price range is going to be a rear hub with the motor weight in the rear wheel so will be rear heavy. Depending on the type of mountain riding you want to do this may or may not work for you. For fire roads or double-track it might be okay but not sigle-track unless it is pretty time . Also, a rear hub will be at a disadvantage for climbing since it can't take advantage of the bikes gears like a mid-drive motor can. A rear hub will also tend to overheat on hills so if you plan to go that route get a powerful geared rear hub. You will probably need to increase your budget by at least $500 to get something even remotely capable, and probably more if you want adequate battery.

Pretty much any ebike in your price range is going to be a rear hub with the motor weight in the rear wheel so will be rear heavy. Depending on the type of mountain riding you want to do this may or may not work for you. For fire roads or double-track it might be okay but not sigle-track unless it is pretty time . Also, a rear hub will be at a disadvantage for climbing since it can't take advantage of the bikes gears like a mid-drive motor can. A rear hub will also tend to overheat on hills so if you plan to go that route get a powerful geared rear hub. You will probably need to increase your budget by at least $500 to get something even remotely capable, and probably more if you want adequate battery.

Ok may be i will, which one do you recommend ?

You'll need to provide more details. What kind of mountain riding you want to do, how far you want go to, grade of hills, etc. Unfortunately my only experience with a rear hub motor is a cheap one that I burned out on the first ride. I went with a mid drive after that and never looked back. Others here who ride rear hubs on hills can probably give you better advice on which ones might work for you.

Back