Hello from Western NY!

Snoop

Region
USA
Hi everyone!

My name is Shawn and I am a new member.

I purchased my first ebike about 3 months ago and have loved all 700 miles of it so far!

My bike is an Aventon Pace 500 v2, with add-on company brand fenders and rear rack.
I enjoy using the bike to commute back and forth from work, and taking relaxing rides on trails, paths and along the countryside.

Looking forward to discussing bike stuff with you all! 🙂

105C21E7-C523-4BCA-8ABD-CC42274F3193.jpeg

8B56A2CC-AAD5-406B-BFBA-5FD0005CF745.jpeg

E4AE7AC2-6E7C-4DDB-B4A8-6ACCBE88AD8D.jpeg

775B0A52-634A-4BCE-8BD9-B4519BC15BCA.jpeg

Attachments

• 8C57B7D6-403D-4A32-BF8C-3B044BD515A5.jpeg
    8C57B7D6-403D-4A32-BF8C-3B044BD515A5.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 122
  • 1D5C6A2D-FB4B-4705-A20A-F33820CCC8C2.jpeg
    1D5C6A2D-FB4B-4705-A20A-F33820CCC8C2.jpeg
    478.1 KB · Views: 125
Nice bike! What's the bag on your rack and how do you like it? I have a basket for my rear rack but am thinking of getting a bag for farmer's market/shopping runs.

Nice bike! What's the bag on your rack and how do you like it? I have a basket for my rear rack but am thinking of getting a bag for farmer's market/shopping runs.

Thanks! I love my bag. 🙂

Here is the one from the picture:

I like it a lot as it has plenty of room for the stuff you mentioned. I actually just put a fresh loaf of bread in it from a local farmers market last week.

It’s got two handy, sizable side pouches as well. I use one for emergency repair gear and the other for first aid gear, but there is plenty of room for more.

The manufacturer states it can fit a laptop, which is why I bought it, but it really can’t, IMO

Instead, when I’m commuting to work, I just tuck the laptop in my backpack, and that’s not a problem.

The other nice thing is this bag has an attached MIK plate, which I highly recommend. Makes changing between products (bags, baskets, etc) very easy, and also very simple to attach/ detach the cargo bag as needed. No straps to hassle with!

Thanks! I love my bag. 🙂

Here is the one from the picture:

I like it a lot as it has plenty of room for the stuff you mentioned. I actually just put a fresh loaf of bread in it from a local farmers market last week.

It’s got two handy, sizable side pouches as well. I use one for emergency repair gear and the other for first aid gear, but there is plenty of room for more.

The manufacturer states it can fit a laptop, which is why I bought it, but it really can’t, IMO

Instead, when I’m commuting to work, I just tuck the laptop in my backpack, and that’s not a problem.

The other nice thing is this bag has an attached MIK plate, which I highly recommend. Makes changing between products (bags, baskets, etc) very easy, and also very simple to attach/ detach the cargo bag as needed. No straps to hassle with!
Thanks for the info! I'm going to take a closer look at that bag for my bike. The rack on my bike is made by RackTime and they have their own quick attach system. I think I need to make some decisions about which quick connect system I'll go with...

Back