Hello from Washington State

DavidT

I am DavidT from Marrowstone Island, Wa. State and recently purchased a Rad City step through E-Bike which I am sure that I will enjoy.
I have owned many bikes over the years including tandems, one Italian racing bike and one Greenspeed recumbant which I recently sold due to old age (mine !)
So this one looks like a lot of fun and should provide good exercise for my 80 year old bod.

You are a good example [and now a trendsetter :)] for the other 900 +/- residents. I didn't realize Marrowstone was bridged and accessible via the Port Townsend area.

Welcome aboard! There is a thread here that is for sharing pics of your bike, and another for sharing pics of where you typically ride—share some pics when you have a chance!

Welcome! My dad is 80 and started ebiking about a month ago after decades of not cycling. It's been great for him! Have fun! :)

I am DavidT from Marrowstone Island, Wa. State

What a small world. When I was a kid in the early 1970s we used to go stay with family friends at their Marrowstone Island cabin. Amazing place - I seem to remember old army forts.

Congrats on the new bike!

Back