Hello from the UK

stevieray611

Hi everyone I have a ncm Moscow , with a battery problem so am trying to find a replacement . I've tried both ncm outlets in the UK but not getting any response does any one know if they are still trading ? Or where I can source a battery for the Moscow ( DEHAWK 48V 16AH ) or am i left with a dead elephant i cant sell on ?
thankful for any help given.. steve

Welcome to the forum, Steve.

Did you know there is an NCM specific section in the brands forum? You might get some help over there. Or maybe the how-to forum where you might find out how to replace the cells of your old battery.

Good luck!

Hi Steve

I realise it's 12 months since your post about your moscow battery, but did you manage to get a replacement? I've had the Moscow+ for about 18 months and the battery has died. No luck with a replacement from NCM as bike is over 12 months old, even though not been able to use it during lockdown. Can't get a new battery from anywhere as no-one appears to be posting to the UK, don't know if this is down to Brexit or Covid. The Leon Cycle UK shop in Wigan never opened, so no outlet in the UK to buy a battery from. So looks like I'm joining you with a dead elephant.

Back