Hello from SW Florida and Chicago Region

JimFMB

I purchased a Townie Go last December and a significant part of my decision was based on Court’s review and reading many postings on this site. As a former roadie (stopped riding over 25 years ago) I was very impressed with the feel of the Bosch Performance mid drive drive motor. Due to health issues I never thought I could enjoy riding again until test riding several e-bikes and purchasing the Townie Go. At a young age of 64 my obsession for biking has returned. Practically every day last winter I rode down to the beach early in the morning Then rode again after dinner I feel so much better and love my bike.
PS: My wife now has a Townie Go too.

Attachments

• AF3C9EA4-10B5-4090-A3F2-9886D2A1BB6A.jpeg
    AF3C9EA4-10B5-4090-A3F2-9886D2A1BB6A.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 382
Hello Gator,
I live outside the city far southeast suburbs on the Indiana side. It has been several years since I have rode in the city. In our area there currently is significant growth in rails to trails construction with the Erie Lackawanna rail to trail one of the nicer trails I have ridden. It Actually runs from Crown Point Indiana all the way to the Chicago border. There are currently several other rails to trails under construction now, which have been a large priority from the regional planning commission.
For those that are not familiar with this area —referred to as “Da Region” it was in recent history one of the busiest railroad convergences in the country. Of course most of those railroads are gone now. There are also many nice rural county roads in my area....then it’s back to Florida for the winter.

I have been through Hammond, Gary, and Valparaiso. Welcome again and thanks for the news from NW Indiana.

Back