Hello from sunny Devon

Hello and welcome! I'm sure it can't get here soon enough. Please share your thoughts once you get to spend some time riding. :)

Hello there, I’m waiting for my new Ribble sle to turn up . Hopefully it should be with me by the end of may , looking forward to start commuting 50 mile round journey 2/3 times a week

Not long to go now Pd. Wonderful if very hilly part of the world you are going to be riding in. Many years ago I lived in Cornworthy, nestling amongst the South Hams, so I know just how hilly and steep Devon lanes can be. Let's know how you get on?

Not long to go now Pd. Wonderful if very hilly part of the world you are going to be riding in. Many years ago I lived in Cornworthy, nestling amongst the South Hams, so I know just how hilly and steep Devon lanes can be. Let's know how you get on?
Still waiting, Jaxx . I’m in Newton Abbot not that far from Conworthy

Still waiting, Jaxx . I’m in Newton Abbot not that far from Conworthy

No it's not. Went out with girl from NA. She lived just on the edge, down a quiet lane with a stream running through bottom of the garden. Her Mum was a local school teacher - Jill Morris. Sally now lives in Honiton, another lovely place up in the hills. Family back in the 70's had "The Jolly Sailor" in Teignmouth. For me Devon always has an atmosphere about it, similar to the Lake District. Love the area.

Back