Hello from Rockville Maryland

VadimF

Just got my Trek XM700+. Love it.

Attachments

• DSC_1389.JPG
    DSC_1389.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 2,638
Just got my Trek XM700+. Love it.
Hello from Arlington, VA. Great choice for a commuter speed pedelec. You may like to know a safety update is coming for the Bosch Performance Line motor with the Intuvia display in the form of ABS for the front brake and rear wheel lift control.

Hi, I am in Falls Church, I look forward to getting Metris to haul my bikes inside, Get some rack mounted the floor and remove the seats or some of them as needed. I ride to Lake Kneedwood all the time then along the intercounty connector to New Hampshire or Ga ave and back south through the city to the W&OD to home, I am Stromer guy for a few years now...we need a DMV get together this summer which I hope to accomplish at some point...

Congratulations. Maybe I'll see you on the Carl Henn Millenium trail. Its the "495" loop around Rockville for bikes.

That's an awesome bike; it's what I might have bought if I didn't have a bike that I could convert. Happy riding.

I love the quality of Trek bikes, the frame welds and paint seem better to me than many of the competition.
Enjoy your new wheels. I grew up in your area and very familiar with the bike trails north of DC. If you ride the Rock Creek trail watch out for those speed cameras if you plan on going over 20 mph ... Just joking of course.

Back