Hello from Portugal

Joao Pinto Reis

Hello.
I am Joao and i am from Porto, Portugal.
I have a Cube Reaction Hybrid HPA Race 29 from 2015.

Attachments

• cube 664301_light.jpg
    cube 664301_light.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 254
Welcome, João! I like your taste in E-bikes. I am a big fan of the new design in Cube Hybrids with the motor and battery nicely integrated into the frame. Looks like they make very good quality bikes. I also like the 'One Cyclist in Lisbon' on YT. You can see many of the places I once visited in the city. So many beautiful buildings and a very interesting history attached to the culture. Looks like a great place to ride. Enjoy!

Joao, welcome to the forum. Cube makes some very nice bikes. I have ridden a bike like yours and was very impressed. It is attractive, quick and nimble. It has a very capable and athletic ride.

In the USA all the Cube Reaction Hybrids I have seen have the Purion display/controller. You were asking about putting a Nyon on your bike. The Nyon mounts on to the Intuvia center handlebar mount but needs one of those wired into the motor in order to function. Did your Cube come with the Intuvia dsplay?

Joao, welcome to the forum. Cube makes some very nice bikes. I have ridden a bike like yours and was very impressed. It is attractive, quick and nimble. It has a very capable and athletic ride.

In the USA all the Cube Reaction Hybrids I have seen have the Purion display/controller. You were asking about putting a Nyon on your bike. The Nyon mounts on to the Intuvia center handlebar mount but needs one of those wired into the motor in order to function. Did your Cube come with the Intuvia dsplay?

Hello.
Yes.
My Cube is from 2015. That time there was only intuvua and nyon. I think Purion has only one or two years at most.
I have my intuvia mount connect to the motor. The cable runs inside the frame.

Welcome, João! I like your taste in E-bikes. I am a big fan of the new design in Cube Hybrids with the motor and battery nicely integrated into the frame. Looks like they make very good quality bikes. I also like the 'One Cyclist in Lisbon' on YT. You can see many of the places I once visited in the city. So many beautiful buildings and a very interesting history attached to the culture. Looks like a great place to ride. Enjoy!

Hello.
My Cube is not a recent one.
When i bought it, all models still have the battery mounted in the place of the botle cage. Next year, in fact, Cube start making the bikes with the battery mount and integrated in the frame. Really looks nice. And it is more protected.
I have a mud guard under the frame to "protect" a bit more the battery.

Back