Hello from Philly!

l3n

Hey Everyone, this is Len from Philadelphia, PA USA.
I am new to the forums, but have been combing through EBRs reviews for months.
I put my order in for my first eBike a few weeks back, a Dost Kope. I am expecting delivery in a month or so. I am so jazzed up I can barely contain myself.

I made the choice based on the review directly, but also on what I have learned through extensive time spent on this site. Thanks to @Court for all of your hard work!

I put my order in for my first eBike a few weeks back, a Dost Kope. I am expecting delivery in a month or so. I am so jazzed up I can barely contain myself.

I made the choice based on the review directly, but also on what I have learned through extensive time spent on this site. Thanks to @Court for all of your hard work!
Welcome, from Central Pennsylvania! Best of luck with your new bike.

Reactions: l3n

Welcome from Wilmington, DE

A big welcome to you Len, we look forward to your participation and do leave some photos of your trips and most of all, ride safe. Good luck.

Back