Hello from Lancaster PA

Buckyboy

Region
USA
Anxiously awaiting my ArielRider Grizzly, expecting delivery tomorrow. I will be assembling it myself My wife is having hers, a Magicycle Deer 20” step thru delivered to Let’s Roll bike shop in Lancaster, and they will be doing the assembly. I’m sure I’ll have many questions and hopefully can get my answers on the forum.

Welcome. There are many here from the great state of Penn. There is talk of riding the abandon Turnpike tunnels. One of the main reasons people in the US drive on the right is because of your state and the Lancaster area. The controls for walking a team & Lancaster wagon to market were placed to the left of the team, so the driver could use his right hand for them. Because the state is so long, and Philly the largest market, it caught on and keeping right became the US standard.

Hello from Central Pennsylvania... halfway between Harrisburg (where we have members ) , and Williamsport (where we also have members ) ...
I love your part of the state .

Welcome aboard from another PA. member! You've come to the right place to ask your questions.

If you're a trail rider, there a lot of good ones to choose from in your area.

Back