Hello from Katoomba Australia, I am riding my second Smartmotion pedalec bike. I first had an e-urban, and now have a Pacer.

Fentham

I very much enjoy my bike and as I live 3.5 kms from town I have ridden over 5000kms during the last 3.5 years saving fuel and maintainance on my car. I have had little trouble with my bikes. My e-urban had a mal-function with the throttle and Smartmotion replaced it promptly. A strange thing happened with my Pacer, after a battery charge I attached the battery and the odometre returned to zero, I was intrigued, as there is no way of zeroing the odometre according to the instructions. I emailed Smartmotion, they are as mystified as I am. Has anyone else had this problem? Yours in electric cycling, Fentham

Welcome. I love the style of the Pacer; great looking bike. It was one of the few on my radar when I was looking to jump into e-bikes.

Welcome to to EBR, Fentham! Do you have the Pacer with the mid drive motor? I like those bikes, they're sharp looking and come with a lot of goodies. Be sure and upload some pics of your bike and where you ride, we all enjoy those :).

@Chris Head, do you have any ideas about Fentham's odometer zeroing out on his Pacer?

Back