Hello from Inverness Illinois!

junior1954

I rode a lot when I was younger. Back issues caused me to go from upright to recumbent and now electric assist. I just ordered a Rad Mini4, which should be delivered Monday! I'm tired of sitting on my ass and looking forward to another chapter of riding!

Welcome to the site.
Enjoy the outdoors, which has been safe for me in suburban Louisville. The Crabtree nature preserve have nice trails? I ride the Ohio River Greenway some.

Welcome to the site.
Enjoy the outdoors, which has been safe for me in suburban Louisville. The Crabtree nature preserve have nice trails? I ride the Ohio River Greenway some.
There are many areas that have trails around me. The Fox River trail is 40 miles long and an excellent place to ride, although it gets clogged with joggers, walkers, dog walkers, etc. and a speed limit is imposed when it's crowded. When it's not it's great. Crabtree is a smallish area more for walking or cross-country skiing, but a nice place. I generally find a nice country road as I'm a bit of a loaner-especially lately!

Hey Jonior!! Greeting from Madison. Got my wife a step thru American Rider last summer and I'm waiting impatiently lol for my Elux Tahoe GT to come in. Like you tired of sitting around and I wanna ride all over this town.

Got the Rad today. Really nice, though they shipped it Fedex. Got 3 notices that they tried unsuccessfully to deliver it even though I've been sheltering in place with this Covid thing. Rad is overwhelmed and it's been difficult getting through to them. I think there are a lot of like minded people wanting to get out of the house and on a bike. Alls well that ends well!

Back