Hello everyone.

Ed D

I'm Ed from Souther New Hampshire. Just ordered a a Juggernaut Classic HD from Roshan at Biktrix. Looking forward to day of arrival. Reading many of the posts have been very helpful in my research to select which Ebike to buy? I recently had two knees replaced and found the discussion regarding a note from my doctor stating riding an ebike is medically recommended or necessary. I have an appointment with my doctor and it would be useful if anyone was aware of any supporting articles of the medical benefits or necessity of riding an ebike for knee replacement rehab. if anyone would like to go for a ride around south NH or Northern MA please email me. Ed

Welcome and enjoy your new bike.

I thought I'd give a follow up to the bike I purchased. I received the Biktrix Juggernaut Classic HD within two weeks of ordering it. First of all Roshan is great to work with. In the initial shipment, the fork was bent by the delivery company. I spoke to Roshan, sent him a pic and I received a new fork within a week. Great service!! Everything on the bike works perfect. I programmed for 20 mile per hour max, which is plenty of speed for me and changed the levels from 1-5 to 1-9. I am 5 feet 6 inches tall, on a good day, and I was able to configure the handles bars, so I am in fairly upright position riding. I have been on the trails and the roads about 5 or 6 times in the last two weeks. The bike rides fantastic in both situations. Excellent power and I have the 48/19.2 battery, so plenty of range. I am extremely happy with my purchase from Biktrix and I am confident, if I was to have any future issues with the bike, Roshan would be immediately responsive, as he was with the bent fork. Some great pics attached.

thumb_IMG_2865_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_2941_1024.jpg

Welcome to EBR, Ed and congrats on the Biktrix! I did some research and didn't specifically find articles about using an ebike to recover after knee surgery; however, bikes are often recommended as a means of physical therapy after many types of orthopedic or heart surgery. Take the information you already found (and there are links to many good articles on EBR) and make your case to your doctor. We're rooting for you. If you do get that recommendation, please take a moment to post about it here.

Back