Hello- Bonjour from a 68 year old Quebecer with an E-Bike...

ramiot

Hello everybody, I'm pleased to join your group. I have just bought myself an IGO Explorer E-Bike and I look forward to using it once the snow is gone. It is equiped with a 500 watt motor ( Maximum of 700 Watt capacity) and a 48 Volts and 13 amp Battery, it is designed and build in Montreal, Quebec but sold all over North America.. See you soon on the roads.
Robert

Hello everybody, I'm pleased to join your group. I have just bought myself an IGO Explorer E-Bike and I look forward to using it once the snow is gone. It is equiped with a 500 watt motor ( Maximum of 700 Watt capacity) and a 48 Volts and 13 amp Battery, it is designed and build in Montreal, Quebec but sold all over North America.. See you soon on the roads.
Robert

Bienvenue!

I'm also in Montreal, downtown. I have the Voltbike Mariner. It's fun to connect!

Joshua

Welcome / Bonjour Robert.

If ever you are in the Ottawa area come and visit us. Ottawa / Gatineau area makes for a really fun day of riding and visiting all the sites. With so many places to visit and some amazing bike paths you'll enjoy it. Here is our shop location:

http://scooteretti.com/contact-us/

Scooteretti
85 Murray Street (in the Byward Market)
Ottawa, Ontario
613-244-0000

salutations,

Will

Back