Hello, and goodbye!

William - Bosch Team

I joined the forum a while back to provide the occasional technical insight on the Bosch eBike System. I've really enjoyed the time spent here, but there are now a few other projects that are requiring more of my attention. In my place will be @Laura - Bosch Team working together with @Stephen - Bosch Team, who you already know. I'm sure Laura will introduce herself as well, but I'll quickly say that she is a top-notch mechanic, and one of the strongest riders I know. I'm confident she'll be an excellent Bosch resource here on the forums.

I'll work on wrapping up a few open topics that I am involved with, but otherwise will be on here very rarely going forward.

Thank you everyone!

Thank you @William - Bosch Team, for your generous introduction to the forum! You leave big shoes to fill, but I look forward to contributing my knowledge in any way that I can be of service.

To the rest of you: Howdy! My name is Laura, and I'm the regional technical rep for the southern Midwest region of the US-- including Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Kansas, and Missouri. If you're in my neck of the woods (or even if you're not!), don't be afraid to say hi. I love all kinds of bikes and styles of riding, whether they're long summer rides on dusty gravel roads, sloppy mountain bike rides in some far-flung, off-the-grid wilderness, or wandering casual rides to find the best coffee in town. My greatest joy is sharing my passion of cycling with newcomers and making this cycling world accessible to all. I'm very excited to get involved and be a part of this community! Nice to meet y'all!

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and your efforts in making sure the customers receive prompt service.
It is one reason we use Bosch drive systems. The service we receive is great and it makes a big difference for long-term consumer confidence.

Back