Headlight

Are you looking to replace an Espin light or add another?

I find that the USB rechargeable lights, or lights that run on an external USB power bank tend to have brighter LEDs than AA/AAA operated lights.

If you are looking to upgrade the built-in Espin light, it might be cheaper/easier to add one to your handlebars or helmet.

Where I live there are no lights on the road at night so I need something very bright, but with that being said I don't want to spend $200 on it though.

I bought 2 of these and they are pretty bright and include different light modes. I haven't tested how long they hold a charge however but I like that I can charge at my desk with the USB. The little flashing red tail light they throw in works off of a little battery and they send you 2 at purchase...

You've already made a thread....plenty of great suggestions already posted.

I just purchased 2 of these and they are way too bright to the point that I don’t even think they’ll be mounted on our bikes. Sad because they are well made.
what is the good headlight in terms of lumens to be seen but not to the point of blinding incoming traffic and pedestrians?

Back