Headlight voltage?

sed6

I've seen several replacement headlight suggestions and most seem to be 24-80v. Does anyone know the voltage supplied to the headlight?

If memory serves me correct I believe it is 48 volts.
If you get this light it's extremely bright. I have been using this since October and never turn it off when riding with no problems. You can also get the proper connections from AliExpress so you don't have to cut any wires...
#Aliexpress C$ 9.72 23%OFF | LEEPEE High Power 18W super bright Motorcycle Led light Fog White Headlight Working Light 12V/80V HA10584

If memory serves me correct I believe it is 48 volts.
If you get this light it's extremely bright. I have been using this since October and never turn it off when riding with no problems. You can also get the proper connections from AliExpress so you don't have to cut any wires...
#Aliexpress C$ 9.72 23%OFF | LEEPEE High Power 18W super bright Motorcycle Led light Fog White Headlight Working Light 12V/80V HA10584
Found the light but what are the connections?

Waiting on my bike.

Thanks

Found the light but what are the connections?

Waiting on my bike.

Thanks
There's no splice and dice. You un plug the cable that goes to your light now..You then solder an identical cable on to the new light so it plugs in to the factory wiring. This way you are not splicing or dicing ...I got the cable in two weeks from AliExpress... I have battery powered lights too but it's nice not having to worry about it going dead..if you search on this site I show the cable I got...I can find the cable later but got my motorbike apart right now..must finish 😔

There's no splice and dice. You un plug the cable that goes to your light now..You then solder an identical cable on to the new light so it plugs in to the factory wiring. This way you are not splicing or dicing ...I got the cable in two weeks from AliExpress... I have battery powered lights too but it's nice not having to worry about it going dead..if you search on this site I show the cable I got...I can find the cable later but got my motorbike apart right now..must finish 😔
Can you send me the link for the identical cable that I need to connect (don’t want to use the existing bike part)

Back