Has anyones CCS 3rd production shipped?

Disaresta

Just curious to see if anyone has gotten a shipment notification for those who did a preorder and had the bike arrive at Juiced back on the 20th. Probably just too excited to get the bike. Thanks!

Interesting and good to know. I’m 3128 and no notice yet. I’ll have to put a ticket in with customer support and ask about that.

So I have a bit of a dilemma now it seems. I did put it a ticket but it was the weekend so I wasn't expecting a response until today (Monday). I went on ahead and called their customer service though to ask about my order. The man I spoke with said that the shipping girl was out of the office at the moment but that he would have her call/email me with an update. We did speak a bit more and he told me that they are waiting on the 17.4Ah battery (For the record I ordered a Medium Aluminum frame, 17.4Ah=$2097) which wouldn't be back in stock until another two weeks. Of course keep in mind that I'm sure all of us ordered expecting our items to be in stock on January 20th. Now he did say that he wasn't 100% sure, but assuming he's right...besides being a tad bit upset at not having the complete product in stock when they said they would, with the advent of the 19.2Ah battery the same aluminum/medium CCS is now only $1999 with an estimated arrival of mid march. My inferior battery is $98 more than the newer 19.2Ah... So now I'm conflicted. Lets say that when I hear back from Juiced I'm told that yes they are still waiting on 17.4Ah to arrive should I just take the product as is or wait until March and get a bigger battery for less. Well a bit past march since they still have to actually ship it from their warehouse. That could even be April and at that point maybe I should just buy elsewhere. I honestly can't find anyone who beats Juiced dollar to dollar so I'll give them credit for that (though if I'm wrong please let me know and I'll gladly look at some recommendations) I know Magnum has pretty good bikes at similar price points.

Got a response to the ticket confirming that the 17.4Ah is delayed for 2-3 weeks. I'll assume it will get there mid Feb or maybe they really mean Feb 20 when the next shipment of stuff gets in. Add another week for shipping to me on the east coast and I really might as well just cancel the order and wait for the 19.2Ah I guess.

I made a decision to cancel my order so I called but I couldn't get a hold of anyone so I did the live chat online. I went in disappointed and left incredibly satisfied! Like WOW kinda satisfied. All of those old threads about customer service being poor...Tora must have listened and made some changes because instead of canceling they gave me an offer I couldn't refuse. Hopefully my bike should be here next week and I'll be able to post a review

Back