Has anyone upgraded / replaced the front suspension fork?

scioninla

Hello

I’ve had my Wallke X3 Pro for around 3 months now and loving it.

Here’s my link to my Amazon review actually - https://www.amazon.com/review/R3W0I8WTHSVDXI/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

Because of these forums I’ve found a lot of great upgrade ideas and have replaced my rear shock with an air shock and my handle bars to 780 mm

I would like to upgrade the front suspension fork to something more robust but won’t break the bank. I’ve seen the Rockshox Bluto but not sure if I want to drop $600-800 on an upgrade. I was looking at the Luna Lander Fat Bike fork but they don’t make it anymore and it was reasonably priced.

I am wondering if anyone has upgraded their Pro X3 front suspension yet.

I've got more or less the same bike, i've put a manitou mastodon on it, much better than a bluto (ebike certified, bluto isn't) theres different flavours with a couple of variations ie travel and spring type/technology, well worth checking out.

20200924_133321.jpg

I've got more or less the same bike, i've put a manitou mastodon on it, much better than a bluto (ebike certified, bluto isn't) theres different flavours with a couple of variations ie travel and spring type/technology, well worth checking out.

View attachment 71350
Great looking bike. It does share the same frame it looks like but love the mid drive motor. I was looking at the Mastodon as well but didn’t know Rockshox isn’t e-bike certified. I’ll definitely look into Manitou. What model are you running in regards to spring type etc.

Back