How to adjust front suspension fork on Turbo Vado 5.0 IGH? No instructions in manual.

Don't known about Nonlinear but sticker on my bike and screenshot from SRAM shows different pressure. Can't take a picture of the sticker since I am not where the bike is but Thursday I'll do
Trust the sticker, Catch. It is what any MTBer with an air-fork does. Only do not exceed the maximum rated inflation pressure.

The value on the sticker is only a solid start point. Is there an O-ring on your left-side arm of the fork? If yes:
  • Slide it all way down
  • Wear your cycling clothes and shoes and mount the e-bike (someone could support you so you do not fall). Take a normal riding position.
  • Get off the bike. The O-Ring should have moved up.
  • Measure the distance it has moved.
So called "initial sag" is the distance the O-Ring moved up divided by the full fork travel. It should be 15-20% of the full fork travel. If this is not the fact, deflate or inflate the fork to get at the value.

No O-Ring? Make one from a piece of rubber.

Not sure if your fork includes "rebound control". Is there a plug at the bottom of the right arm of the fork that could be unscrewed?

Trust the sticker, Catch. It is what any MTBer with an air-fork does. Only do not exceed the maximum rated inflation pressure.

The value on the sticker is only a solid start point. Is there an O-ring on your left-side arm of the fork? If yes:
  • Slide it all way down
  • Wear your cycling clothes and shoes and mount the e-bike (someone could support you so you do not fall). Take a normal riding position.
  • Get off the bike. The O-Ring should have moved up.
  • Measure the distance it has moved.
So called "initial sag" is the distance the O-Ring moved up divided by the full fork travel. It should be 15-20% of the full fork travel. If this is not the fact, deflate or inflate the fork to get at the value.

No O-Ring? Make one from a piece of rubber.

Not sure if your fork includes "rebound control". Is there a plug at the bottom of the right arm of the fork that could be unscrewed?
It doesn't have a O ring that's why I contacted SRAM support in the first place.
It got rebound.
I'm on holiday and get back to you later this week.

Back