Handlebar diameter at the grips 7/8”?

Santa

Region
USA
I know the bars are 1-1/4” at the center where they go through the stem. They taper down and I’m checking if anyone can verify for sure what diameter the bar ends are. Thanks for your time and posts.

I know the bars are 1-1/4” at the center where they go through the stem. They taper down and I’m checking if anyone can verify for sure what diameter the bar ends are. Thanks for your time and posts.
22.2 millimeters is how you will see it described in bicycle lingo. It is 7/8" Imperial USA. Santa, also want to welcome you as a new member. It's a good practice to give us an idea of what you are trying to do something like this: "My handle bar grips won't stay in place and I don't like how they feel, what size replacements?" will get a different answer than "My handle bar is too small for me to mount all my new gadgets to fit so what size handle bar do I need?".

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. I have (2) step through brand/model e-bikes I have narrowed down to purchase. The Lectric 3.0 step through being one of them. Checking so I know what I have in my bags of goods to hang on to. Thanks

Thanks for the replies. I have (2) step through brand/model e-bikes I have narrowed down to purchase. The Lectric 3.0 step through being one of them. Checking so I know what I have in my bags of goods to hang on to. Thanks
Great. Gave you accurate info then. The 3.0 step thru is definitely 22.2. I was a little concerned if you had the xpedition, cargo, peak since those are bigger bikes that Lectric may have put beefier bars on.

Back