Guy Bikes with Drum & Base Music, people bike with him - EPIC!

hoboin

Region
USA
I just wanted to share this video of this guy Dom Whiting, who plays drum and base music in england while riding around on his bike. He has a huge following and the videos are pretty amazing to watch not just for the idea of a guy on a bike being a mobil DJ but the music is pretty good. Check him out!

He makes me want to strap a huge tablet to the back of my milk crate and blast his music while i drive around the bike trail, what do you guys think of that? hahah!

domwhiting.jpeg

doms-bike.jpeg

The environmentally friendly version of the Harley guys with the crazy loud stereos on their motorcycles. At least this is only one person playing music instead of a bunch of loud motorcycles trying to over play the motorcycle next to them.

The environmentally friendly version of the Harley guys with the crazy loud stereos on their motorcycles. At least this is only one person playing music instead of a bunch of loud motorcycles trying to over play the motorcycle next to them.

I just wanted to share this video of this guy Dom Whiting, who plays drum and base music in england while riding around on his bike. He has a huge following and the videos are pretty amazing to watch not just for the idea of a guy on a bike being a mobil DJ but the music is pretty good. Check him out!

He makes me want to strap a huge tablet to the back of my milk crate and blast his music while i drive around the bike trail, what do you guys think of that? hahah!

View attachment 104909

View attachment 104908

Dude needs to get a new set list...

I'm the singer and guitar player in a rock band. Also done DJ a bunch of times for people.
I am definitely not the demographic for this ride.😇

Now if he was playing steel drums while riding that would be cool! We got a corner dweller (aka-bum) who plays buckets on the corner. What makes this so funny is the guy has zero rhythm! I pass this tone deaf dummy everyday going to work. His terrible playing actually brings a smile to my face! His little sign says Rhythm Heaven, its more like Rhythm Hell!

Back