Grip and Brake upgrade.

Rob02150

I recently decided to take the brakes from my OG CC and put them on my CCS. I think that the 715s are better than the 350s. The fact the stock CCS grips don't allow you to add a bar end mirror, I had to upgrade that off the bat. At first I went with the Ergon GS1 but found the wing to be a little to wide, and honestly the grey (which the photos do justice) color looked a little off on the sleek black CCS. So I just recently decided to go with the Ergon GA3 grips and I love them. The wing still provides the relaxed position, but the sleeker design allows you to get a really good grip if really needed it. They're also black and allow you to add the bar end mirror.

As for the 350 brakes that came with the CCS and GS1 grips, I just popped them on the OG CC since it's really just used for guests and friends. I highly recommend those GA3s if you're looking to upgrade.

Attachments

• IMG_20180806_143317354.jpg
    IMG_20180806_143317354.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 520
Rob, those Ergon grips are nice. They have a very comfortable feel & the material isn't too hard or too soft for my riding preferences.

Back