Greyp G6 electric bike unveiled with 100 km range, sensors, cameras & live competition mode.

AZOldTech

Electrek: Greyp G6 electric bike unveiled with 100 km range, sensors, cameras & live competition mode.
https://electrek.co/2019/03/15/greyp-g6-electric-bike-unveiled/
Also please make note that this custom full suspension and full carbon G6 ebike has built-in pedal power meters that will cost $800-1000 extra if you had to buy them, 2 cameras (front and back), GPS, heart rate monitor, awesome bike security and free 4G connectivity built-in. And enough sensors and electronics that we are seeing for the first time in an ebike. So the 6500-7500 price, while expensive (remember this is a FULL suspension FULL carbon ebike), it looks cheap when you factor all that in especially when some other current high end ebikes go for a lot more than that without all these new features....
Please forward video of the Greyp G6 launch at the 1hr mark...

Attachments

• G2_FRONT_BG-copy.jpg
    G2_FRONT_BG-copy.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
There’s already another thread about this one...Anyway is okay to have even 10 threads about it...it will make people aware of this great company ?

- the Gps is free until 2022 , is with T-mobile
I am waiting for the full review from Micah. Should be awesome ?
If they make a city commuter with this same exact specs i’m sold. An Handlebar/stem airbag would be nice ! For those unfortunate and rate times when the user will jump over handlebars...It can be done .

Last edited:
There’s already another thread about this one...Anyway is okay to have even 10 threads about it...it will make people aware of this great company ?

- the Gps is free until 2022 , is with T-mobile
I am waiting for the full review from Micah. Should be awesome ?
If they make a city commuter with this same exact specs i’m sold. An Handlebar/stem airbag would be nice ! For those unfortunate and rate times when the user will jump over handlebars...It can be done .
Sorry guys. For some reason when I did a search on EBR nothing came back.

Back