Greetings from Western Quebec

Mirage

I am looking forward to the delivery of my Rad Rover Step Thru, my first e bike although I have been at it for 60+ yrs. Its mainly hilly country here with a few mountains in the background. I have been using a tired looking round mirror left side in the past so I am seeking advice on a new one or ones providing expanded horizontal coverage. Something that is available on Amazon would good (free delivery). Thank You, Mirage (Lawrence)

Welcome (Bienvenue) to the forum and to e-bikes!

You're not kidding about hilly country around where you are.

A mirror is a good idea but I think you're going to have to wait to see what the bar ends look like on your new bike. On my bike (a Giant) I had to remove one of the bar end pieces (sort of an upright piece) and was able to get a mirror that then went into the bar end. It was the best I could find for that bike. But for riding in traffic as I do, a mirror is absolutely needed.

Good luck!

Welcome (Bienvenue) to the forum and to e-bikes!

You're not kidding about hilly country around where you are.

A mirror is a good idea but I think you're going to have to wait to see what the bar ends look like on your new bike. On my bike (a Giant) I had to remove one of the bar end pieces (sort of an upright piece) and was able to get a mirror that then went into the bar end. It was the best I could find for that bike. But for riding in traffic as I do, a mirror is absolutely needed.

Good luck!

Merci Mtl Biker

Back