Greetings from the desert

rjb7942

Region
USA
I acquired my Trek Allant + 7 in early July from a shop in Fairlee, VT. It was the only place in VT/New Hampshire/Albany NY area that had one in the size I wanted. I LOVE it. I'm back into riding as a result. Rode it a lot in the Middlebury, VT area during July and early August. Had the bike shipped back to Oro Valley, AZ (Tucson) and now enjoy early AM rides in the desert. See attached.

Attachments

• PXL_20210821_144410106.jpg
    PXL_20210821_144410106.jpg
    582.5 KB · Views: 134
I acquired my Trek Allant + 7 in early July from a shop in Fairlee, VT. It was the only place in VT/New Hampshire/Albany NY area that had one in the size I wanted. I LOVE it. I'm back into riding as a result. Rode it a lot in the Middlebury, VT area during July and early August. Had the bike shipped back to Oro Valley, AZ (Tucson) and now enjoy early AM rides in the desert. See attached.
Welcome, fellow Desert Rat!

Welcome to EBR. 👍

Back