Greetings from the Delaware Bay shores. Just purchased a DOST KOPE. Can't wait!

Tom J

Just purchased a DOST KOPE last night. It's been over 25 years since I bought my last bike. A Cannondale Head Shock mountain bike. At 56 years old with lung & neck problems I couldn't enjoy riding like I used to. I have been researching electric bikes for the last year since I first tried an electric bike. It made me feel like a kid again. I can't tell you enough how much I enjoyed EBR and your reviews.
Thank you so much for helping me find the right bike.

Just purchased a DOST KOPE last night. It's been over 25 years since I bought my last bike. A Cannondale Head Shock mountain bike. At 56 years old with lung & neck problems I couldn't enjoy riding like I used to. I have been researching electric bikes for the last year since I first tried an electric bike. It made me feel like a kid again. I can't tell you enough how much I enjoyed EBR and your reviews.
Welcome from another Delawarian

Hey, are you also waiting for the June DOST delivery?
Hey Tom and Frank, I would be interested in your journey through all the potential bikes you could have purchased and why you landed on Dost. It is on my shortlist but have a hard time staying out of the full suspension world. Any shopping advice would really be appreciated. Congrats to you both on your new bikes!

Hey Tom and Frank, I would be interested in your journey through all the potential bikes you could have purchased and why you landed on Dost. It is on my shortlist but have a hard time staying out of the full suspension world. Any shopping advice would really be appreciated. Congrats to you both on your new bikes!
Hi BillyKidd, For several decades my wife and I rode drop-bar ‘analog’ bikes for recreation and touring. As we aged, we were riding less and less. I got into motor scooters and pretty much gave up the bike.

Five years ago I tried to get back to biking with an analog hybrid, but never liked the up-right riding and limited hand positions on the bar. Then, last year a friend said he was thinking of getting an ebike to replace his motor scooter. That sparked my interest [pun intended].

I like to support local bike shops so I visited them all. I really liked the Giant brand. Giant had just announced their Revolt E+ Pro. Drop bars, great geometry, range, and, good looks. A couple of months ago, as they say, I pulled the trigger.

I have been riding in nice weather – today, I did 19 miles on the great roads north of Wilmington. I love it. It is a new day for this guy nearing 77 years old.

Enjoy you time in this wonderful Spring weather.

Hi BillyKidd, For several decades my wife and I rode drop-bar ‘analog’ bikes for recreation and touring. As we aged, we were riding less and less. I got into motor scooters and pretty much gave up the bike.

Five years ago I tried to get back to biking with an analog hybrid, but never liked the up-right riding and limited hand positions on the bar. Then, last year a friend said he was thinking of getting an ebike to replace his motor scooter. That sparked my interest [pun intended].

I like to support local bike shops so I visited them all. I really liked the Giant brand. Giant had just announced their Revolt E+ Pro. Drop bars, great geometry, range, and, good looks. A couple of months ago, as they say, I pulled the trigger.

I have been riding in nice weather – today, I did 19 miles on the great roads north of Wilmington. I love it. It is a new day for this guy nearing 77 years old.

Enjoy you time in this wonderful Spring weather.
Thank you very much Frank. So you ride a Giant, correct? I assumed you purchased the Dost as well. My mistake. Thank you just the same.

I purchased the Dost Drop in late April. Looking forward to getting it in late June (delivery has been delayed on all bikes). I went with the Dost because I wanted a mid drive with 750W and they use quality parts on these bikes.

I purchased the Dost Drop in late April. Looking forward to getting it in late June (delivery has been delayed on all bikes). I went with the Dost because I wanted a mid drive with 750W and they use quality parts on these bikes.
Thanks Rad_Fred. Hope you enjoy it.

Back