Greetings from Ohio!!

Clay

Hello all,

I'm Clay, I just recently have gone down the rabbit hole that is electric bikes. I don't currently own an e-bike but had ordered a CrossCurrent S a couple weeks ago. After I thought about it I decided I can't wait two more months for the bike to arrive so I canceled the order. I also decided I think I want a bike with a Bosch mid drive system. So it's back to the drawing board. I look forward to chatting with all of you because I can tell there is a wealth of knowledge in this forum.

Best regards,
Clay

Welcome Clay,
And the world of e-bikes. I can't stay off mine. My fleet is holding at 3. Two MTB's, and a road bike. I used to live in Findlay. Most people don't know Ohio has some of the best bicycling roads in the country. Feel free with any questions you might have. Alot to learn with these magnificient machines.

Was turned on to e-bikes by the ad for the supercommuter by Trek. Went in and bought a Powerfly full suspension and returned to mountain biking 25 years after I had last had one. Love it! ride every day with good weather. Find a positive E-bike group to get more information and positive vibes like ebike smile or the like. When you find the right bike it's amazing!

Back