green bike problems

rak

posted a problematic review on the green bike usa site they never showed it. so how do you get the word out .that'
s why i'm here. bought a gb2 model in may 2019.first time out the bike ran for about 5 seconds and died.contact electro pedal the co. i bought thru and told them the battery was bad.they contacted green bike they felt the problem was the controller .installed the new controller nothing .they then sent a battery and bike ran fine.about 3 1/2 months into use 2 spokes broke.cost $100.00 for repair. also ordered a second battery charger on for home one at work.it did not work .sent them a message on their site no reply, called them numerous time and i mean numerous.no one ever answers the phone, leave a message no one calls back.finally shipped unit back a month ago no call no replacement no credit out $50.00. another month 2 more spokes brake.that's 4 spokes 4 1/2 months of on the road use.they requested pictures sent vie electro pedal now over a month nothing.repair shop said the spokes are under size diameter for the bike 48v 500 wa 15.6amp.customer service is really ,really bad with this company.the bike is a nice unit for the price but it ends their

There is nothing new about the problems you report, it happens all the time. Do a little more reading on the site. People buy cheap, and get cheap. Maybe the only issue I see is that you paid $100 for two spokes. Man did that shop see you coming. Cost me $2 for 2 spokes and about 10 minutes to install.

You could have written this more clearly. I read it as ...

"Something wrong with the original battery. Greenbike sent a controller and eventually a battery, which fixed the issue. Two spokes brokes.. You went to a shop and paid $100 to put in two spokes. More spokes have broken."

For that kind of money, your shop should have tuned/adjusted the wheel. No further breakage.

Back