Great sale going on now at Evelo

Great "Black Friday" deal on the Omega for $2,600!! These were priced over 4 grand in mid 2022.
Great bike that's a steal at this price. I've had mine for about 6 months and would have to pick a lot of nits to find faults. As a bonus, Evelo customer service has been outstanding.

Wow that’s a great looking bike at a great price. Anyone have one want to explain how the auto shifting works and feels? Do you just keep pedaling and it shifts or do you have to back off a bit when needing a shift? That looks pretty cool. Good for them offering a four year warranty! That’s really nice peace of mind when spending thousands of dollars.

Wow that’s a great looking bike at a great price. Anyone have one want to explain how the auto shifting works and feels?
There's a lot of discussion on the Evelo Facebook forums about how to effectively use the Enviolo Automatiq transmission. There is an available Enviolo app for fine tuning the cadence, but I never bothered fiddling with the factory default setting and likely never will. The auto factory setting works like magic, and since my riding cadence varies, (as it does for most riders) it strikes me as a pointless exercise. There are a few group members that have disabled the auto settings altogether and prefer to shift manually. I can see the point of that for some people, but that would have defeated my purpose for buying the Omega. I'm impressed by how smart the "Automatiq" is.

Do you just keep pedaling and it shifts or do you have to back off a bit when needing a shift?
Since I alternatively ride a bike with a manual Shimano shifter (Priority Current) I am in the habit of backing off a bit at times, particularly when the terrain or incline shifts. I'm not certain if it's necessary or just force of habit on my part. I will say that the Omega is a hill-flattening monster.

There's a lot of discussion on the Evelo Facebook forums about how to effectively use the Enviolo Automatiq transmission. There is an available Enviolo app for fine tuning the cadence, but I never bothered fiddling with the factory default setting and likely never will. The auto factory setting works like magic, and since my riding cadence varies, (as it does for most riders) it strikes me as a pointless exercise. There are a few group members that have disabled the auto settings altogether and prefer to shift manually. I can see the point of that for some people, but that would have defeated my purpose for buying the Omega. I'm impressed by how smart the "Automatiq" is.

Since I alternatively ride a bike with a manual Shimano shifter (Priority Current) I am in the habit of backing off a bit at times, particularly when the terrain or incline shifts. I'm not certain if it's necessary or just force of habit on my part. I will say that the Omega is a hill-flattening monster.
Cool thanks for the reply, it’s definitely piqued my interest and may try and find one around here for a test ride! Amazing what you can get for 2 to 3k now, two years ago that was a pretty entry level bike price!

Cool thanks for the reply, it’s definitely piqued my interest and may try and find one around here for a test ride! Amazing what you can get for 2 to 3k now, two years ago that was a pretty entry level bike price!
I think you'll find the Omega very comfortable, quick and smooth to ride. The 2.8" tires offer plenty of cushion and stability. I only wish the bike was a bit lighter than it is, but I accept the trade-off for the power and range.

I think you'll find the Omega very comfortable, quick and smooth to ride. The 2.8" tires offer plenty of cushion and stability. I only wish the bike was a bit lighter than it is, but I accept the trade-off for the power and range.
cool thanks! i will definitely add that to my watch list. i would like to get a little more exercise than im getting currently and thnk the torque sensing mid-drive would allow that compared to my current hub cadence sensor. darn thing just keeps going though. battery is showing a little decline but my commute is barely 4 miles one-way so don't really mind. im not too concerned about weight now, used to live on 2nd floor apartment and then i did care, now that i have a house with garage never carry it so no problems there. have 2 small steps at my office to store it inside but not a concern. thanks for the info!

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a "full auto, mid-drive w/Gates belt" ebike at this price point (especially with Evelo's stellar service support).

The wife has the Omega and she's very pleased with it. (I'm happy with my Atlas, but for the price, It'd be even better with the older Enviolo Harmony system that allowed manual OR full auto at the press of a button.)

Back