Gotta Shout Out for a Co. here

Jerry LM

I just gotta let people know about the best customer service I have ever received on any product not just a bike. I have NO Affiliation other than being a customer but Alex at Evelo goes Way above the norm in helping his customer. I mean instant reply to mail, discounts not asked for,They Pay shipping Both Ways on bikes and No return restocking or other gimmick fees, tech help on any issue and just a nice guy to talk with.
I have read many posts about poor communication, poor service after the sale, and other problems but not so here. IMO just a great company to do business with in every way and wanted to give them Kudo's because in this market they really stand out. I feel they deserve consideration when looking for a product as the peace of mind dealing with these folks is worth a bunch. ( Just My Opinion no more)

Last edited:
I just gotta let people know about the best customer service I have ever received on any product not just a bike. I have NO Affiliation other than being a customer but Alex at Evelo goes Way above the norm in helping his customer. I mean instant reply to mail, discounts not asked for,They Pay shipping Both Ways on bikes and No return restocking or other gimmick fees, tech help on any issue and just a nice guy to talk with.
I have read many posts about poor communication, poor service after the sale, and other problems but not so here. IMO just a great company to do business with in every way and wanted to give them Kudo's because in this market they really stand out. I feel they deserve consideration when looking for a product as the peace of mind dealing with these folks is worth a bunch. ( Just My Opinion no more)

Good to here! I've always liked their bikes but unfortunately for me and others their products aren't available in Canada (as far as I know).

I have heard nothing but good things about them. If I ever decide to go with an online vendor, they would be at the top of my list.

I had contacted Alex and experienced Evelo support a few years ago, right after I had purchased the Aurora. Excellent CS and Alex was extremely helpful and friendly. With their current four year warranty they are a hard company to beat.

Back