Got the Sport and the Flow. The Pros and Cons.

I ended up replacing my pedals from Walmart:

Had to use the include adapters which acted like the extenders from Taylor’s post.
Crap, I shoulda ordered the set from Walmart. I think I paid 13 or 14 bucks for the extenders alone at Amazon. Do you like the pedals better than the stock pedals that come on the Sport?

Yeah... the pedals are a bit wider and don't bite into shins accidentally like the sharp ones that come with the ebike.

Yeah... I was only down for a week or so. Been riding a regular bike most of the time (bought a Trek Verve 2, much lighter than my MTB), fixed the Sport and I use that on rides that have hills. Mostly everything has healed but still have scars and contusions that haven't quite gone away.

I do think the Kendas are smoother rolling, it's something I noticed when I ride the Sport without any power.

Yeah... I was only down for a week or so. Been riding a regular bike most of the time (bought a Trek Verve 2, much lighter than my MTB), fixed the Sport and I use that on rides that have hills. Mostly everything has healed but still have scars and contusions that haven't quite gone away.

I do think the Kendas are smoother rolling, it's something I noticed when I ride the Sport without any power.
No doubt, I'm just glad it's my kids Sport and not mine! I'm going to PM you.

I'm still tinkering, i found a noise riding 28mph one handed that I think the suspension was too loose.
My wrist is tired from 35 miles on the straight handle...the euro style handles are really nice and something I never used before.
Fixed heel problem with these from amazon-

PeSandy Bike Pedal Extenders, 1 Pair Chrome-Molybdenum Steel Bicycle Pedal Extender Extended Pedal Spacer Fit Any 9/16 in Threaded Pedals Bike SPD MT MTB BMX Road Street Bicycle, Extended 20mm/ 0.79in​

Fixed heel problem with these from amazon-

PeSandy Bike Pedal Extenders, 1 Pair Chrome-Molybdenum Steel Bicycle Pedal Extender Extended Pedal Spacer Fit Any 9/16 in Threaded Pedals Bike SPD MT MTB BMX Road Street Bicycle, Extended 20mm/ 0.79in​

I know i have posted this before...but why not get a quick release pedal with an extender for about 20 dollars...it also has an extender and nice feature with the quick release..here is the link...but i think it just went up in price...however amazon warehouse has them for 20 dollars

Back