Giant Trance 2021 X E+ Pro 29er 2 owner in Park City, UT

hypersailor

Region
USA
What a great resource as Giant shops are plentiful, but answers, well, that's a training issue. Have 960 miles at elevation, the bike is amazing, avg 17-24 miles a day, cross country at the local ski resorts, Deer Valley and Park City, UT. Incredible torque, forever range once you get the cadence down and just keep a good uphill pace. Hope to create a YouTube channel for Giant e mtb riders, as yet another resource where we can share tips.
Giant E PCMR.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

Have to say I really like the paint job on this bike, good colours. Keep the photos coming!👍

Thanks! It's Chameleon for sure. Brown, purple, orange, fools me half the time in different light. Someone said "Giant offers that unique color when you buy a frame only". Great forum, already solved my charger issue, well before
my local Giant shop did. I'm loyal to Giant but there have to be some amazing bikes coming from more vendors, so more choices, or make Giant keep innovating. Giant Trance colors are classic! Names suck, could learn fr Surly, but hey let's ride!
Hurricane.jpgSpanish Oaks bike trail.jpg

Wow! I could only dream of having somewhere like that to ride! The Spanish Oaks trail looks like MTB heaven, everything you could ever ask for, grass, gravel, hills, snow capped mountains and I think I can even spot a river in the distance! Amazing place.

All the best with the Youtube channel, with scenery like this it should do very well!

I can never take showroom photos, (I"m riding, too lazy to pose it correctly) but it's almost candy apple in quality. Unlike our English counterparts, this beast does not do mud, water, and gets cleaned daily, by hand, not a jet wash. The YT channel idea is an offshoot of this Forum. Not to showcase locations, more tips, tricks, resources where frustrated riders can go for solutions. Check the summer interactive map, they are building faster than I can ride. https://mountaintrails.org/ It's a great time to be a mountain biker. Ok, more eye candy time...
American Fork bike trail2019-10-02.pngbig mtn to Mark Malu.jpg

What a great resource as Giant shops are plentiful, but answers, well, that's a training issue. Have 960 miles at elevation, the bike is amazing, avg 17-24 miles a day, cross country at the local ski resorts, Deer Valley and Park City, UT. Incredible torque, forever range once you get the cadence down and just keep a good uphill pace. Hope to create a YouTube channel for Giant e mtb riders, as yet another resource where we can share tips.View attachment 92661
Way to enter the fray! Kudos. Welcome. L O V E the paint job. 👍 👍👍

@hypersailor Welcome to the site! Nice ride but I believe your Trance is a 29er 3. The mid level version is Chameleon Neptune which is more akin to an iridescent blue. BTW, I'm envious of your location. :cool:👍

Last edited:
Back