GIANT Fastroad E+ EX - Damaged Frame

Seratone

Hi Folks - I think this is my first post here.

Two weeks ago I was hit from behind by an electric Unicycle on City trail in Toronto adjacent to the Bayview extension.
We both went down at about 35 KMPH. My whole front assembly was ripped off, I suffered significant injuries (wrist and hip) and was knocked out.
The guy on the Electric Unicycle took off.

My GIANT Fastroad E+EX, after an assessment from the Bike shop, has a bent frame, snapped steering tube and bent front wheel - Write off.

A pretty bad experience all around, but the insurance has been filed, police report filed, I'm on the mend and shopping for a new bike.

My question is: How to find a buyer for my wrecked bike?Am I crazy here thinking I can? I think a bike store might be interested in it more than an average citizen. The battery, engine, cockpit, gears and brakes are in great shape. I MIGHT buy another Giant (supply permitting) - then I could use the frame fitting battery, but I don't really have the space to maintain a 'parts' bike. Suggestions welcome.

Hi Folks - I think this is my first post here.

Two weeks ago I was hit from behind by an electric Unicycle on City trail in Toronto adjacent to the Bayview extension.
We both went down at about 35 KMPH. My whole front assembly was ripped off, I suffered significant injuries (wrist and hip) and was knocked out.
The guy on the Electric Unicycle took off.

My GIANT Fastroad E+EX, after an assessment from the Bike shop, has a bent frame, snapped steering tube and bent front wheel - Write off.

A pretty bad experience all around, but the insurance has been filed, police report filed, I'm on the mend and shopping for a new bike.

My question is: How to find a buyer for my wrecked bike?Am I crazy here thinking I can? I think a bike store might be interested in it more than an average citizen. The battery, engine, cockpit, gears and brakes are in great shape. I MIGHT buy another Giant (supply permitting) - then I could use the frame fitting battery, but I don't really have the space to maintain a 'parts' bike. Suggestions welcome.
can you use it as a trade-in for a new Giant bike

Maybe, it's worth a shot.
I live in Mississauga neighbor.

I traded in my 2015 Raleigh Tekoa Ebike
for a significant discount on my present Ebike.

The owner of the Bike Store told me he could part out
the Raleigh Tekoa Ebike and make some money.

The Raleigh Tekoa Ebike had unrepairable motor damage.

Back