Gel Saddle or Memory Foam

I’m presently riding a Serfas E-Gel and loving it.
I rode a leather Brooks saddle for years and it was the single worst experience of my biking existence. My numbness caused me to stop riding for years. Thankfully, the pain eventually stopped, I bought a new saddle, and I’ve been riding ever since.
I wanted my Brooks to be a great ride... it looked fantastic on my bike, and I was looking forward to adding brass hardware down the road. It was just too hard to try and keep dry. - https://photos.app.goo.gl/EPh2YSYVnYWqtqY69

Saddles are made for different things. It all depends on how you ride, and more importantly how long you ride at a time. A saddle that feels good for a 20-30 mile rough climb may feel like an ax blade after 10 hours. When I am riding a rough surface a lot of the time I am not even on the saddle. But 10 hours or more on a smooth surface and I'm on it most of the ride. Do they make fenders for your bike? Also, do they make that same frame design in a standard bicycle?
Fenders for the Full FatSix? No, but like most any other fat bike, be it an ebike or analog, fenders can be put together by their owners. I've seen some well made fenders of carbon fiber that are professional-quality and I've seen some very bad, hodge podged up affairs by others.

I do believe Haibike makes or did make, standard pedal bikes. But that frame design on the Full FatSix is kinda a signature design for their e-mountain bike frames, be it this fat tired version, all the way to their downhill models, their enduro models and their all-mountain models, they all have that same look about them, especially the top tube appearance.

Fenders for the Full FatSix? No, but like most any other fat bike, be it an ebike or analog, fenders can be put together by their owners. I've seen some well made fenders of carbon fiber that are professional-quality and I've seen some very bad, hodge podged up affairs by others.

I do believe Haibike makes or did make, standard pedal bikes. But that frame design on the Full FatSix is kinda a signature design for their e-mountain bike frames, be it this fat tired version, all the way to their downhill models, their enduro models and their all-mountain models, they all have that same look about them, especially the top tube appearance.
500W right? Imagine having 1.34 h.p. going into a Speed-hub on your bike. A perfect set of carbon fiber skins would be killer! What's your max distance? Not that that's what the bike is designed for but I'm curious. I have been places with my bike that I would have killed for 3" or 4" tires. That's a good looking bike.

500W right? Imagine having 1.34 h.p. going into a Speed-hub on your bike. A perfect set of carbon fiber skins would be killer! What's your max distance? Not that that's what the bike is designed for but I'm curious. I have been places with my bike that I would have killed for 3" or 4" tires. That's a good looking bike.
Thanks! Yamaha PW motor, this is the 2016 model Full FatSix. Closing in on 11k miles. No issues with the bike at all except for flat tires on occassion as I do more road/asphalt riding then dirt riding.

With a 500wh battery fully charged, I'll get close to 45 miles on the High Power setting. I pretty much stay in the High Power setting cause....well, it's fun! The bike has an overall look and feel of a baby Yamaha TW200 motorcycle. Can't endorse this bike enough as I found it could do anything most other bikes can, with the added benefit of going places that would stop a skinnier tired bike in it's tracks.

Pretty happy with the Shimano XT front and rear derailleurs. Cheap to replace, bulletproof on the road and trail. Can't beat that over the Rohloff cost of entry and spotty US repair alternatives should trouble arise.

Thanks! Yamaha PW motor, this is the 2016 model Full FatSix. Closing in on 11k miles. No issues with the bike at all except for flat tires on occassion as I do more road/asphalt riding then dirt riding.

With a 500wh battery fully charged, I'll get close to 45 miles on the High Power setting. I pretty much stay in the High Power setting cause....well, it's fun! The bike has an overall look and feel of a baby Yamaha TW200 motorcycle. Can't endorse this bike enough as I found it could do anything most other bikes can, with the added benefit of going places that would stop a skinnier tired bike in it's tracks.

Pretty happy with the Shimano XT front and rear derailleurs. Cheap to replace, bulletproof on the road and trail. Can't beat that over the Rohloff cost of entry and spotty US repair alternatives should trouble arise.
If production ebike manufacturers ever get serious about h.p. and not requiring owners to use their pitifully small batteries they maty actually build a bike I would buy. 45 miles on high power, can you guess an average speed? I saw a trailer hitch for fat bikes the other day that the guy only had to lift each tire about 10", drop the wheels in place, strap 'em down, and drive away. You may be happy with the gearing... maybe not. Have you ever used a Speed-hub? They work seamlessly with a mid-drive.

Back