Funny - Cycling Related Commercials

I hope that guy doesn´t wear those shorts outside.😂 I can´t count the number of exercise machines I´ve seen set out on the street
to be hauled off over the past 5 years. treadmills, nordics, even a bowflex. Because of rain, etc. I´ve put 43K mi. on my ´50s schwinn
stationary that God knows how many it had when I got it. It turns over every 10k. My wife bought it along with a treadmill for $100 15yrs
ago & never really used either one. That treadmill also wound up on the street. People buy the damn things only to discover they may be
healthy, but not really much fun. I only use mine when it´s crappy outside or at night.

I hope that guy doesn´t wear those shorts outside.😂 I can´t count the number of exercise machines I´ve seen set out on the street
to be hauled off over the past 5 years. treadmills, nordics, even a bowflex. Because of rain, etc. I´ve put 43K mi. on my ´50s schwinn
stationary that God knows how many it had when I got it. It turns over every 10k. My wife bought it along with a treadmill for $100 15yrs
ago & never really used either one. That treadmill also wound up on the street. People buy the damn things only to discover they may be
healthy, but not really much fun. I only use mine when it´s crappy outside or at night.
This guy makes fun of everyone and everything. Nobody is safe from his videos. I think that is true genius.

Back