From Moline Illinois, new e biker

riverrat61265

Ive been browsing e bikes and conversions on and off for years and finally took the plunge. Rad Rover scheduled for delivery tomorrow, very excited. I spent the last couple weeks prior to placing the order looking over reviews on several brands and styles before settling on the rover.

Welcome to Rad Power Bike family!

I've had my two his/her Radrovers since Sept/2016 and have about 1200 miles each on them. I'm amazed on the amount of choices now in the fat tire ebike price range of the Radrover compared to when I was looking last summer. I think I would still would have picked the Radrover in the end.

I found out day and night paved or dirt trail riding is a lot of fun with the Radrover. I just had to add brighter lights and an extra headlight to my helmet.

thanks. just got my first 10 miles on it and its a blast. to those who would claim you dont get a workout from a e bike should try one im pooped. lol.
Have started adding accessories a couple water bottles. iberra rear rack and bag system, which is quite nice at the price and the rack is a perfect paint match for my black rover plenty of room for camera gear or whatever in the bag.. added a phone holder to the handle bar, not much room there though a extra powerfull clamp on light might still fit. ordered a pump and have a tire kit. Thinking that at some point the better half is going to want a ebike or conversion for her Giant Suede bike, though its a tough one to find a rear rack for "for the battery" no threaded bosses for one. and the only bosses on the down tubes are on top.

I added the BM Works handlebar extender, Amazon, $20: https://www.amazon.com/BM-WORKS-Spe...4038&sr=1-11&keywords=bike+handlebar+extender

The extender fits perfectly under the LCD screen, perfect place for my iPhone holder, and I don't have my extra headlight off center like before.

light stem.jpg

light stem II.jpg

Back