Friends call me Buzzard

Buzzardmeat

Region
USA
New to this forum. Got a lot going on. Looking forward to a good long stay. I'm 67, a mechanic my whole life, but new to ebikes, so this should be interesting.

I've got a new bike I'm building but there are items and questions I have about parts I can't seem to locate. Look to the appropriate threads please, cut I do need your help.

Thanks,

Buzzard

Welcome @Buzzardmeat! Nice to meet the meat and grove the the beet salad. We like to have fun. I am a West Coast builder. Others will join in to help you. Show us your frame and ask away. I am working on this mid-drive today. I just cleaned it out and oiled inside the frame. Next the outside gets polished. Then it gets a new headset. It will have a three speed thumb shifter to the internal gears, a new Brooks saddle, new thumb sized display, leather grips on a new HB and riser quill stem. All cables and housings will be new. Then it gets new pedals and an extra-beefy chain. It has been ridden hard for years and it is time for some TLC. I rebuilt the tranny yesterday. As the guy said, 'There is nothing as smooth as a lubed tranny'.

Attachments

• UnionJack18.JPG
    UnionJack18.JPG
    237.1 KB · Views: 107
Glad to see this is looking like an active forum. I've actually got the bike built and waiting on the rear hub motor now. Here's a few pics.

Attachments

• 20220520_094107.jpg
    20220520_094107.jpg
    564.7 KB · Views: 115
  • 20220520_094542.jpg
    20220520_094542.jpg
    552.3 KB · Views: 119
Glad to see this is looking like an active forum. I've actually got the bike built and waiting on the rear hub motor now. Here's a few pics.
I did these two not long ago. The first is a throttle bike the second is a torque sensor with a throttle.

Attachments

• CruseFat1 (2).JPG
    CruseFat1 (2).JPG
    465.3 KB · Views: 113
  • FatBoy6.JPG
    FatBoy6.JPG
    353.9 KB · Views: 110
  • JokeBike2.jpg
    JokeBike2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 102
Back