Frey Beast 60V 1800W eMTB

On the BEAST ... Anyway of getting a larger chainring? Anyone know what the largest I can fit? Also are chains different besides length? Do they take anything special to get a longer one or a replacement?

Kind of new to these as I havnt played with bikes since a child. Trying to get up to speed.. I am pedaling to fast at tope speed and dont use the first couple setting as I pedal too fast on those so trying to get taller (Im guessing)?

Next question... Can I add another chainring to the front and have two gears? If not why and if so what will I gain? Lose?

The Sur Ron is cheaper than the Frey BEAST... I already have the BEAST just need to keep from pedaling so fast... I also tow a trailer, Mostly flat so a little more gearing will help that.. I also frequent the State and Federal parks so the beast adds something the Sur Ron doesnt... Access.

The Sur Ron is cheaper than the Frey BEAST... I already have the BEAST just need to keep from pedaling so fast... I also tow a trailer, Mostly flat so a little more gearing will help that.. I also frequent the State and Federal parks so the beast adds something the Sur Ron doesnt... Access.
Doesnt stop some of them( especially with the bogus pedal kit)

Back