frames

I was just wondering since it is custom made germany. but please when someone ask a question, if you know the answer please answer it. dont be rude.
thankyou

trying to find out where the frames are made for riese and muller bikes

Taiwan.

It is also quoted here on their Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riese_und_Müller

A source I know in the industry also mentioned this a year ago. Taiwan has the supply chain and the best talent to build bike frames.

When it comes to frames, very very few manufacturers does it in Germany or USA. Most of it is in China or Taiwan.
One Germany manufacturer who designs frames in-house is Nicolai.

I was just wondering since it is custom made germany. but please when someone ask a question, if you know the answer please answer it. dont be rude.
thankyou
I wasn't being rude. Far from it. I was just wondering about the reason(s) behind the question. I am still no wiser now than when I initially asked the question.

trying to find out where the frames are made for riese and muller bikes
Pacific Cycles is one company that makes R&M frames; I contacted them at some point wrt frame production but they basically blew me off, saying they don't sell R&M products except the Birdy (I have no idea what that is).

Back