Frame Bag for Extra battery

Sean Ellis

Hi Guys, have any of you tried any of the different frame bag options out there for carrying an extra battery? Specifically the Bosch battery? I often go on long rides that require more than one battery and am looking for a more streamlined way of doing it other than carrying a pannier. I'm thinking of the bags that mount underneath the top tube and attach via the top tube and the head tube, not a full size bag that fits in the triangle but just something large enough to hold the battery, something like the Revelate Design Tangle bag. Thank you!

Hi Guys, have any of you tried any of the different frame bag options out there for carrying an extra battery? Specifically the Bosch battery? I often go on long rides that require more than one battery and am looking for a more streamlined way of doing it other than carrying a pannier. I'm thinking of the bags that mount underneath the top tube and attach via the top tube and the head tube, not a full size bag that fits in the triangle but just something large enough to hold the battery, something like the Revelate Design Tangle bag. Thank you!
I don't know how much space you have on your triangle but this might work for you.
61ms%2BJL4fvL._SL1000_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/NEWBOLER-Bic...1513198574&sr=1-33&keywords=top+tube+bike+bag

I use a seat pack to carry my spare battery.
t8.jpg

Electric Rider has one of the nicer bags. Falcon has a reall6 nice bag too. Those two are the nicest. Anothe4 cheap bag by a well known reseller is cardboard reinforced crap. EM3ev too, but shiping is crazy expensive.

Back