Founder refunds still unaccounted for

Everything Wattwagons makes with the exception of the Hydra black is special as it is not available from other manufacturers.
I'm not aware of any parts unique to Wattwagons at this point - I think the Hydra rear swing-arm was unique at one point, but even that isn't true any more. Saying that the bikes manufactured by manufacturer x aren't available from other manufacturers is a meaningless truism.

Luna offers bikes built 100% in China and they add their LudI controller on the M 600 but that’s it that’s a Chinese bike.
Pretty much the same components - Chinese motor, Chinese frame, etc. - the only difference is where the bikes are assembled... and that Luna is delivering bikes, while this thread is filled with people that were owed bikes months or years ago - some of whom are still chasing refunds to this day.

as far as offering the ultra with a good aftermarket controller to my knowledge he is still the only one and if you’ve ever written a stock ultra versus one with an innotrace
Frey offer the Innotrace controller, you can buy one yourself, or you can pick up a Ludicrous controller - I regret not picking one of the alternatives.

The very simple fact remains that people were owed bikes a long time ago - Pushkar has had ample opportunity to make things right, and instead, simply ignores correspondence from his creditors. This isn't excusable, and should give anyone serious reservations about handing him their hard-earned cash. I'm sure the controllers are good, but if we hand over our money and then get ignored rather than getting a controller, they could make the bikes fly for all it matters - people have been ripped off.

I'm not aware of any parts unique to Wattwagons at this point - I think the Hydra rear swing-arm was unique at one point, but even that isn't true any more. Saying that the bikes manufactured by manufacturer x aren't available from other manufacturers is a meaningless truism.

Pretty much the same components - Chinese motor, Chinese frame, etc. - the only difference is where the bikes are assembled... and that Luna is delivering bikes, while this thread is filled with people that were owed bikes months or years ago - some of whom are still chasing refunds to this day.
Call Luna and ask them for a custom color bike with Mezero pro and rock Shox super deluxe maybe some carbon rims? Not available.
Frey offer the Innotrace controller, you can buy one yourself, or you can pick up a Ludicrous controller - I regret not picking one of the alternatives.
I don’t deal with Frey anymore because when I tried to make the innotrace work on my frame they stuck their head in the sand. I can’t find anywhere it says they now sell it.
The very simple fact remains that people were owed bikes a long time ago - Pushkar has had ample opportunity to make things right, and instead, simply ignores correspondence from his creditors. This isn't excusable, and should give anyone serious reservations about handing him their hard-earned cash. I'm sure the controllers are good, but if we hand over our money and then get ignored rather than getting a controller, they could make the bikes fly for all it matters - people have been ripped off.

I am a creditor and Pushkar takes my calls.
Maybe, just maybe you are going about this the wrong way. It doesn’t help that you have not researched your comments above.

Call Luna and ask them for a custom color bike with Mezero pro and rock Shox super deluxe maybe some carbon rims? Not available.
People are in this thread because they're not available from Wattwagons either - at least Luna will set expectations appropriately rather than taking our money and ignoring us.

I don’t deal with Frey anymore because when I tried to make the innotrace work on my frame they stuck their head in the sand. I can’t find anywhere it says they now sell it.
My mistake on this one - they've been talking with Innotrace, but now that I go back to check, they don't sell Innotrace controllers.

I am a creditor and Pushkar takes my calls.
Maybe, just maybe you are going about this the wrong way. It doesn’t help that you have not researched your comments above.
It's good you're getting a response, but at risk of repeating myself, we're not. I've outlined the number of emails I've sent, support tickets raised, live chat attempts, requests for calls, and forum posts previously. Pushkar presenting and ignoring communication channels while failing to provide a clear alternative is his fault not ours. @onlineaddy, did you get any response to your text yet - it's been 4 days. My last email to Gregg was 11 days ago, my last support ticket was 5 months ago, and my last chat attempt was further back than that. All currently remain unanswered.

No, I have had no communication whatsoever from @pushkar. He has ignored every single one of my attempts to reach him.
So, about a week out from the 6 month anniversary of asking for a refund, 2 year anniversary of the start of the project, and you have gotten 1/2 your money back. Still owed close to 3k and none of the founders are even getting a response about the schedule for getting refunded. I don't even know what the next step would be.

So, about a week out from the 6 month anniversary of asking for a refund, 2 year anniversary of the start of the project, and you have gotten 1/2 your money back. Still owed close to 3k and none of the founders are even getting a response about the schedule for getting refunded. I don't even know what the next step would be.
Precisely.
I would say legal action.

Any answers to your text/email?
I don't have his number to text, and email responsiveness was spotty - my last email was routed to Gregg, who I've been dealing with since. Initially he was great, but I've not heard from him in a month despite sending 8 emails. Live chat and support tickets have been all but ignored completely.

I will say that when I asked for a refund in December/January, Pushkar seemed willing enough, but I didn't go down that road in the end, and his willingness to give a refund is irrelevant if he can't be reached.

@onlineaddy, Short of legal action, you might want to pen a letter of demand and send it via registered mail - if nothing else, it'll only strengthen any legal case, and save you paying a lawyer for the likely first step any legal counsel would take. It should also fire an unambiguous warning shot across their bow. Their address is below.

966 Watertown St.
West Newton, MA, USA

This all reads like comments on a failed/scam Kickstarter or Indiegogo product. Best of luck to those waiting. I'm not a founder but now find myself waiting for a refund of close to $4k.

Back