For Sale: 2018 Riese & Müller Nevo GH Vario - $3900

oaarts

This e-bike is like brand new for which it would be $5,200. It has less than 1,000 miles and comes with a 2 year warranty (less a couple months). Apparently R&M makes some of the best pedal assist bikes and Bosch motors are the best way to power them.

Description:
The Riese & Muller Nevo Vario is a sporty and comfortable touring bike that provides a dynamic riding experience powered by a Bosch Performance CX motor using a Gates belt drive and controlled by a continuous Enviolo hub gear and stopped by Magura MT4 disc brakes. The result is true comfort and pure E-Bike riding pleasure.

Happy to negotiate shipping. r&m_6.jpegr&m_4.jpegr&m_3.jpegr&m_2.jpegr&m_1.jpeg

Hello everyone, I am still hoping to sell this great ebike, and would be willing to negotiate on shipping and price. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Hello everyone, I am still hoping to sell this great ebike, and would be willing to negotiate on shipping and price. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks

I am interested in your bike for an in person purchase. Could you please call or text me at 757-618-0726? Thank you!

Unfortunately, there will not be 2 years left on the warranty because R&M doesn't transfer the warranty to new owners.

Back