FOR SALE: 2018 PEDEGO INTERCEPTOR PLATINUM EDITION with 15Ah Battery

Greg Roquet

FOR SALE: 2018 PEDEGO INTERCEPTOR PLATINUM EDITION with 15Ah Battery. Perfect Condition. Bought July 2018. $2800.00!! Only 294 miles. If you are looking for the most comfortable electric bike on the market at an incredible price - this is it. Adjustable stem added. Moved to another town - must sell. Have a rack for electric bikes and other accessories if you need. Price new from Pedego is $4495.

The Pedego Interceptor: Platinum Edition is for those who refuse to settle for less. It makes America’s best-selling electric bike even more lovable with premium upgrades.
IMG_0538.JPGIMG_0540.JPGIMG_0541.JPGIMG_0542.JPG
SMOOTH RIDE
A high-end suspension fork allows you to effortlessly glide over bumps in the road. A simple lockout switch saves energy when you don’t need the suspension.
STOP ON A DIME
Top of the line hydraulic disk brakes stop on a dime with the greatest of ease. The levers are easier to pull than normal disk brakes, and they feel more responsive.
EASY PEDALING
A larger front chainring and deluxe 10-speed drivetrain provide fluid shifting and comfortable pedaling – even at high speeds.
BREATHTAKING PERFORMANCE
What really sets the Interceptor apart is it’s supercharged performance. It’s recognized worldwide as one of the most powerful electric bikes on the market, and it’s just plain fun and exciting to ride.

A state-of-the-art 48 Volt battery uses the same advanced lithium-ion cells as an electric car. It weighs less than a housecat and can take you up to 60 miles on about 10 cents worth of electricity.

A whisper quiet, 500 watt motor delivers best in class acceleration and hill climbing. The sensation of power it gives you is exhilarating.

Comfort & Style
Cruiser frame geometry provides a comfortable, upright riding position.

Comfy seat
Soft saddle with a suspension seatpost for extra cushioning where it counts.

Pedal Sense
Twist-and-go throttle, 5 levels of pedal assist, and LCD display with USB charger

Relaxed Handlebars
Wide, swept back handlebars allow you to sit back and relax.

Bright Lights
Built-in front and rear lights for your safety and convenience.

Balloon Tires
Kevlar-belted tires help prevent flats and give you a nice, smooth ride.

https://pedegoelectricbikes.com/wp-.../Interceptor-Platinum-Edition-Fact-Sheets.pdf

FOR SALE: 2018 PEDEGO INTERCEPTOR PLATINUM EDITION with 15Ah Battery. Perfect Condition. Bought July 2018. $2800.00!! Only 294 miles. If you are looking for the most comfortable electric bike on the market at an incredible price - this is it. Adjustable stem added. Moved to another town - must sell. Have a rack for electric bikes and other accessories if you need. Price new from Pedego is $4495.

The Pedego Interceptor: Platinum Edition is for those who refuse to settle for less. It makes America’s best-selling electric bike even more lovable with premium upgrades.
View attachment 32091View attachment 32092View attachment 32093View attachment 32094
SMOOTH RIDE
A high-end suspension fork allows you to effortlessly glide over bumps in the road. A simple lockout switch saves energy when you don’t need the suspension.
STOP ON A DIME
Top of the line hydraulic disk brakes stop on a dime with the greatest of ease. The levers are easier to pull than normal disk brakes, and they feel more responsive.
EASY PEDALING
A larger front chainring and deluxe 10-speed drivetrain provide fluid shifting and comfortable pedaling – even at high speeds.
BREATHTAKING PERFORMANCE
What really sets the Interceptor apart is it’s supercharged performance. It’s recognized worldwide as one of the most powerful electric bikes on the market, and it’s just plain fun and exciting to ride.

A state-of-the-art 48 Volt battery uses the same advanced lithium-ion cells as an electric car. It weighs less than a housecat and can take you up to 60 miles on about 10 cents worth of electricity.

A whisper quiet, 500 watt motor delivers best in class acceleration and hill climbing. The sensation of power it gives you is exhilarating.

Comfort & Style
Cruiser frame geometry provides a comfortable, upright riding position.

Comfy seat
Soft saddle with a suspension seatpost for extra cushioning where it counts.

Pedal Sense
Twist-and-go throttle, 5 levels of pedal assist, and LCD display with USB charger

Relaxed Handlebars
Wide, swept back handlebars allow you to sit back and relax.

Bright Lights
Built-in front and rear lights for your safety and convenience.

Balloon Tires
Kevlar-belted tires help prevent flats and give you a nice, smooth ride.

https://pedegoelectricbikes.com/wp-.../Interceptor-Platinum-Edition-Fact-Sheets.pdf
Great Ad !! You'd be a Great car dealer ! ??

I may be interested but I am in Dallas, TX so I'd like to understand how shipping would work. Please send me a message so we can discuss further. Thanks.

Thomas, you obviously are not familiar with the pricing of Pedego bikes. You pay for what you get!

Grumplesnort - would love to work with you but no idea how to get to Texas safely. Thanks for your interest!! You can reach me at 916-203-6369 if you would like to discuss...

His Pedego dealer was an even BETTER salesman ! (or former 'car dealer'!) ;)
It really wasn't fair of me to comment in a for sale thread, but the MSRP shocked me. Comparing to the Townie GO 8i.

Edited 10/8
Completely unfair. I apologize to the OP for my misguided review

Last edited:
Thomas, you obviously are not familiar with the pricing of Pedego bikes. You pay for what you get!

Grumplesnort - would love to work with you but no idea how to get to Texas safely. Thanks for your interest!! You can reach me at 916-203-6369 if you would like to discuss...

After sleeping on it, I think that it would be tough to go used without face to face first but, as popular as the Pegedo is, I suspect you will sell it quick. Best of luck.

You’re right. I based my thoughts on the opinions of others with some apparent issues. I’ve now reviewed their manuals and found they use some very good gear. However, I still find the used price to high for my sensibilities, having seen how much damage a user can do to a battery. Me? I would deduct the battery replacement cost from the MSRP, at minimum. Unless I were absolutely confident the seller used due diligence. Something most n00bs don’t practice. YMMV. There’s a couple Pedego bikes in my sights. Our shop did some upgrades on a Pedego and Doug was impressed by the integration of lighting, display, and accessories. Doug has been selling kits and bikes for a decades and is a master machinist. 60 years of fabrication experience.

Back