FLX. M600 motor steel gears?

Ultra ? I think if it was made after Jan 2018, they will be steel. I have an 2017 Ultra Biktrix with the nylon gears and no problems yet . I think at stock levels, they are Ok but wind it up to 2500 watts and the steel gears would be the way to go.

No the ultra is different

But for some reason I was under the impression The m600 can be made with steel gears too
but maybe I’m wrong or Luna makes a kit to change them out..?.
I’m not sure

Since this motor is running a little less power and torque than ultra maybe it’s not as big a deal

No the ultra is different

But for some reason I was under the impression The m600 can be made with steel gears too
but maybe I’m wrong or Luna makes a kit to change them out..?.
I’m not sure

Since this motor is running a little less power and torque than ultra maybe it’s not as big a deal

I wouldn't worry about it . I give my bike Hell because I have steel gears sitting in a box but so far, it's fine.

I wouldn't worry about it . I give my bike Hell because I have steel gears sitting in a box but so far, it's fine.

TForan, where did you get the steel gears? I assume mine has nylon gears which one day I will have to replace and I'd like to be in your position with replacements ready to go. So far (1,300 miles), no issues.

Bafang switched to the metal gear in February so if your motor was built after that it should be fine. A member of Endless Sphere that has had his M600 bike since last fall and rides it pretty hard for sure has the nylon gear and it hasn't failed on him and he rides it alot and in tough terrain.

Back