Flow assembly video!

PatriciaK

Region
USA
City
Pacific Northwest and Piedmont Triad
The only YouTube resources I can find are 3-4 years old ... Has anyone found anything more recent?

Are you having trouble with anything in particular?

Are you having trouble with anything in particular?
No, just waiting the bike and educating myself in advance, thanks!

Everyone says put the fender on first, but the video is so old the bike in it doesn't even have them 😜.

I don't remember much of anything too out of the ordinary. Most are just common sense. I did install the headlight bracket beteen the fender bracket and the back side of the fork brace for a cleaner look. I spent more time just making sure everything was tight - including the kick stand. -Al

I don't remember much of anything too out of the ordinary. Most are just common sense. I did install the headlight bracket beteen the fender bracket and the back side of the fork brace for a cleaner look. I spent more time just making sure everything was tight - including the kick stand. -Al
Thanks! If anything crops up during assembly, I'll ask here - folks are very helpful 😁.

You will be able to quickly figure out how to assemble your Flow. I assembled two of them in about 30 minutes each. I also, like you , tried to find a current video. The best I saw were:

This one
And this one

even though neither are Flows.

Tighten the stem to the handlebar loosely then use a tightening pattern to progressively make it secure. Look at the stickers on the pedals for tightening direction. Watch a video on adjusting brakes and adjusting derailleurs.

Good point, make sure you are putting the right pedal on the right side (marked with an R) and the left pedal (marked with an L) on the left side. Left pedal has left handed threads, so it must be turned backwards to start it.

Make sure the crank arm bolt is tight!

Our Flow came with perfectly adjusted brakes and derailleur.

Last edited:
Back