First up........LOVE my new Bulls E-stream FS3 27.5

Comparo caveat - 60yrs old, 190lb w/15yrs of un-assisted Colorado, Utah, and New Mexico trail and mtn riding- I ride hyper technical tight turny steep loose babyhead granite sandstone rooty sandy complicated random bushwacky w/ lots of stumps, logs, rocks, jumps, drops and occasionally "singletrack" and also a bit of paved and dirt roads. The more weird, surprising and challenging, the better.

Spec Turbo Levo FSR vs. Bulls E-Stream Evo FS3 27.5+

Both - creamy sweet quiet forgiving Brose, bitchen plush ride, sticky planted plus tires, balanced fork angle for both turning and decending.

Battery - Spec -460Wh, Bulls 650Wh - game over, don't need to read further (650W is a compromise (650 gets me to about 5 hrs of the above so I have another in my backack).

Further(?)

BB - Spec - low and modern (crunch/slam obstacles) Bulls - awesome clearance (ride)

Controls - Spec - on side of down tube (down tube? side?) or phone (phone?) Bulls - on the handlebar by the grip (steep section - engage meth squirrel mode)

Walk mode - Spec (walk mode?) Bulls (bike will crawl up three flights of condo stairs at 3am after the Bluegrass Festival)

USB outlet - Spec - na (and phone is dead) Bulls - plug in and call a chopper if I forgot to put it in airplane mode

Disclosure- I'm with Small Planet EBikes in Colorado and although not carrying Spec I did buy one at my LBS and loved it for the super cool looks, Brose motor, nifty software, enduro geometry & vibe, plush ride, and top notch dealers (an awesome bike for short groomy).

Back